View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 03, 2012, 11:18am
Official Forum Member

My two cents:

Did anyone notice #34 and #42 talking and slapping hands after some of the fouls? Seems this may have been pre planned?

It does not matter that the person taking the video only filmed the "rough plays" being made by the white team. If it was the same on both ends the refs should be sanctioned for letting it go to a football game, or they should have changed uniforms and moved it outside to the grass.

Just basically, in my opinion, very poor officiating. I mean when you get a player that runs 3ft then shoves another player 10ft away and you call a common foul? wth!!!

chs, although I dont like talking about other posters on the boards, as I know very little myself, I feel as your comments may be a little one sided against the AD and defending the white team. It really does not matter if play was rough on the other end of the floor, it does not make what the white team is doing ok.

Again, just my two cents.