View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 03, 2012, 12:59am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
I have some inside information here...my son's college roommate is a Conneel grad and emailed us the link to this video yesterday along with some other info.

1)The poster of the video is a high school student at the "red" school and the two schools are fairly bitter rivals.

2)The two white players who are instigating most of the conflict in the video were both on the football team of the home school and apparently there was some sort of altercation between the two schools during the football season earlier this year.

So...what difference does any of this make? First - we can stop complaining about the person not knowing basketball rules - they don't. End of story. Second - the players are both goons and 34 at least should have been tossed. Why they weren't??? Who knows...maybe rookiedude can offer some insight as I believe the officials would be from his association.
Only half right, as they are not actually rivals in the true sense of the word. I can think of a couple of other schools that are bitter rivals that require more presence.

Again the video poster is being biased, so the whole story is not known except for by those that were there. Looking at other videos posted by this "student" the 2 red players being targeted play very physical games.