View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 09, 2011, 11:59am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diikiey View Post
During the course of a game, under Nebraska High School regulations, the game officials have control of the game, as far as penalties, personal fouls, and ejections are concerned.

At any point does the school administration or league officials have the ability to address the officials during the course of the game to let them know they were wrong in either ejecting, or not ejecting, players for personal fouls, or perceived dirty play?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diikiey View Post
I believe the game officials have control and may be addressed after the game is completed, in an official manner. There are others in the mentioned league who believe the administration must step in during the game to correct anything the officials are or are not doing.

Comments? Questions? Any input is appreciated, trying to see what the professionals think of the scenario....
And if an administrator did this, I would simply right what we call a "Special Report" which is a form used for ejections and other issues that need to be addressed with the state and let the state deal with why an someone from the school is interfering with the job of the officials. And then I would also call my assignor and let them know what is taking place so they can deal with the issue on their end. The bottom line is no administrator has the right to interfere with the job of the officials and if they do they can pay penalties more than suspension.

Peace