View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 09, 2011, 11:49am
Official Forum Member

Since we are still in the middle of the HS post-season...I'm guessing you are referring to a previous year...or worse you are talking about one of the junior, little kid leagues...parents shouldn't be allowed to attend those games.

As was stated before, if the administrator has some issue of safety to bring to my attention I want to hear from him...I.E. storm warning, (happened once this year) or the ambulance had to leave for an emergency call, and school district policies required an ambulance present for the contest to continue. (also happened this year) so we had to wait about 25 minutes for the ambulance from the next town to arrive.

Also happened once this year about halfway through the 2nd quarter the administrator got our attention to tell us two of the visiting teams players should have been ineligible due to having been ejected the previous week, He wanted us to remove them from the game. Since I have no jurisdiction to rule on the eligibility of players in this situation, my response was if that were the case, the state association would gladly hear their protest, after the game.

It turned out they had received 2 PFs in the previous game and not 2 USCs, and their coach benched them, but they were not ejected.