Thread: Legal Snap?
View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 02, 2011, 01:00pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
Back on the sidelines this year, sir. My HC thought he needed my rule knowledge and game abilities on the field.

You and I know it all comes down to what the crew that is on the field wants to call, so it really doesn't matter what you or I think or say. I am just saying I don't think the snap in this video is a legal and there were officials that agreed with me.
We are not talking about crews that worked your games. We are looking at a rather old video and we are ruling on what happen in the video. Of course different crews are going to be different in ability that is why some are not working at all at this time of the year and never will be like crews I am on and others I know well. And on my crew I have three football IHSA Clinicians and if we have any dispute as to what a ruling is, we know where to go to ask above our heads. And the 5 of us run more camps or asked to clinician in football as well as my background as a clinician in basketball. So of course not every crew is going to have that background or knowledge that we would have or others that are similar in your area and other areas. This is why I do not listen to sophomore crews for how to do things in our state. Wow, so you found a couple of people that agree with you. I can show any video and not have 100% of the people agreed with what took place. That is not unusual, but sometimes you can tell those that seem to disagree why they disagree.

Peace