Thread: Usc
View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 01, 2011, 07:26am
Official Forum Member

OK, now that I have had my hand slapped for reported spam and not posting "reported", let met me finish.

The end result of this play was dead ball USC (they said PF) for taunting even though the R signaled PF. The U called taunting for #4 standing over the down player. It was not even close to being IHC but had the BJ come running in and tossed a flag for that, I would have been ok with it. The kid's helmet came off when he hit the ground and B#4 did not lead with his head or hit A in the head.

The status of the ball was 1st and Goal from the 18 after the penalty. I posted this play as well if you watch the orignal again it is the second one. I am sorry if I offend many of you fine gentlemen on this site but you now get to see that I don't make this stuff up. This is the kind of crews we get here in southern Ohia!

The R had a bad wheel and couldn't get around. I and the HC begged the LJ for a conference on the down and distance of this play but the guy on our sideline was a replacement supposedly (according to R) and he didn't call anything all night.

Anyway, I know none of you guys that come here would do this kind of work. It is just very frustrating that we have this kind of crew do our game.

Last edited by bigjohn; Tue Nov 01, 2011 at 07:31am.