View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 24, 2011, 12:56pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welpe View Post
Clorox 2 is chlorine free and is supposed to be safe for non-colorfast fabrics, similar to Oxyclean. I don't think that is the issue as it never has been with any of my other gear. Like Mike said, I think it is a QC issue. So glad we got to be the guinea pigs. I guess Ump-Attire will be getting all of my business next season when it's time to get another pair of pants and some new shirts.
I have not had any problem. I have in the past 3 years had some version of these pants. We wore them the first year they were available in almost half the season as the last have of our season was either very rainy or cold. And this year we wore only those pants as I work HS where they can be worn in every game no matter what the weather or the shirt selection and every college game they are the only choice. I have watched closely to see if there is a problem with the pants and how they hold up, but nothing has happen. It is just possible you got a bad pair or that they did at one time rush out some pants and the fabric were not as a concern.

Peace