View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 21, 2011, 04:02pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus View Post
RefTown, Excel spreadsheet, and Notes/Outlook calendar. It's a pain to have to keep them all updated, but helps double and triple check my assignments.

Oh, don't forget to also copy your significant other as well. Bad things happen when games get scheduled and they are not aware of it. Bad things I'm telling you....
Rufus, through a recently released feature on RefTown, you can subscribe to an individualized calendar feed of your games in Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal, Lotus Notes, or many other calendar programs.

Any change to your schedule is available instantly...however, it may or may not show up right away depending on when your application requests an update...most update a few times a day...some several times per day.

You can also use that link in more than one calendar program at a time...including a spouse's calendar program. I'm using mine in 4 places, my Google Calendar (which lets me see the assignments on my Android phone automatically) and Outlook...and the same two places for my wife.

I never have to tell her about any of the games, she gets them automatically.