View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 10, 2011, 08:16pm
Official Forum Member

I am also a newbie and must tell you, I am extremely disappointed with this response. It will definitely make me think twice before I post a question that "everyone can answer before stepping on the field the very first time."

My thoughts on websites like this is; we are all a brotherhood working towards common goals and objectives. We should respect each other and have fun to get there. These websites are for entertainment and education; not for belittling others!

My opinion is: if you cannot be patient with a newbie and answer questions they are sincere about, regardless of how simple the may seem to you, you shouldn't be responding on website forums like this!

Since you feel the need to place blame on someone in your response, I say, Shame on your parents for failing to teach you the golden rule; "Treat people like you want to be treated yourself!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
Is refumpire aware there are multiple rulesets out there? And that one can usually look up the easy ones like this one?

Sorry if you consider this being difficult... but with that moniker, I'm assuming you work football. If you can't already answer this before stepping on the field the very first time ... you shouldn't be stepping on the field and shame on your association.

No offense.

Last edited by Rob4092xx; Mon Oct 10, 2011 at 08:27pm.