View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 08, 2003, 03:20am
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb Theory.

I totally agree in thoery you should not call things you do not see. I agree that in a 2 person game it can be even more difficult to call many things with so much to cover. But I will say this. You will call things you do not see all the time. Or at least not see the entire play. You might see the very end and have to make a split second decision of what actually happen. So in other you might see a player get completely knocked to the floor and not see how they got there completely. But in a 2 person game, you might have to make some kind of call anyway. In 3 Person it is much easier to see everything from the beginning to the end. In 2 Person you might see the "second action" and not the first and have to make a call. It is just one of those flaws with the 2 Person system.

I do not know if anyone does baseball here, but even with 2 umpires you will have to make some sacrifices and make a call one way or another. The It is obviously more ideal to have 4 umpires who can cover the field much better, but when there is only two of you, you have to make the best of a not so great situation.

Peace