Thread: Taking a knee
View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 19, 2011, 03:59pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcrowder View Post
This:

One guy? It was the one you responded to with "This is what is so frustrating". The guy you actually said this TO is the one that specifically did not do what got you so "frustrated". You responded to HIM that he takes words and places them in people's arguments.

No offense, but this REALLY isn't that hard to follow.
Yes, I am soooooooooo offended. Maybe I will jump out the first floor window that I am currently sitting at.

Frustration and being offended are two totally different things. I realize that for you this is probably your life to have a discussion here and to come after me, but this is passing time for me. I am trying to finish a project and in-between doing that and some things around where I am located. I take a position to discuss things, not to get upset with people I will never have to work with over what is said here. I think I am good without guys like you and if you disagree with something I do so be it. It is Week 5 year and we have 4 more to go until the post season. Have a great season the rest of the way, I know I will.

Keep up the good work.

Peace