View Single Post
Old Sat Aug 27, 2011, 09:34pm
Official Forum Member

[QUOTE=IRISHMAFIA;784047]
Dog, Nola, just came in from doing about 50 laps around the back yard like some wild animal in speed.

My only things that bother me are the Chicken Littles that go into an end-of-the-world mode and just don't use their head and that includes the government folks that don't hesitate to push the panic button, often way too early, without thinking of unnecessary and stressful effects such action cause.[/QUOTE]

Dogs and cats will freak sometimes during storms.........I had a Lab and a Yorkie (although, I am pretty sure the Yorkie was hard of hearing) the never bothered with lightening and thunder........my ex had a golden retriever who was the coolest dog ever.....until thunder struck......he would somehow crawl under any bed that he was close to.....and sometimes get stuck........lol

I did lose my cat during our last hurricane.......I still have no idea where she went.......

More lives were lost during the evacuation of Rita that during the storm itself........Houston screwed us all on the coast.......and the mayor at that time cost a bunch of people their lives.

Joel

Last edited by Gulf Coast Blue; Sat Aug 27, 2011 at 09:37pm.