Thread: End of Game T
View Single Post
Old Tue Jul 12, 2011, 12:29pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks for the new video link-That youtube video was grainy at best.I don't know what the officials came up with for techs because I was watching the tape without audio.Here is what I came up with even though I am a lowly scorekeeper-

A.Dakota's coach knows better than to say he's going to protest because every state has a rule that you can only protest eligibility not misapplication of a rule and that technical fouls can be given from the time the officials enter the floor until the time they leave.

B.I had a technical foul on the green bench for excessive celebration (For their celebration going into the white bench) a technical foul on green #25 for shoving as the teams were returning to their benches,and a technical foul on green #23 for shoving at the beginning of the celebration.Didn't have anything on the white bench or team.Can anyone tell me what they actually came up with since I was watching it without sound.

C.Poor game management from white regarding crowd control-Any PA announcer with any reasonable amount of experience would've made an annoucement to stay off the floor during the last time out before green brought the ball up and scored.Host school staff should've been in front of each set of bleachers as crowd control.