View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 25, 2003, 02:57pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: Dodging what?

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias

You use it as a premise for some misguided syllogism that is supposed to produce the conclusion that Tony (or whoever you're talking about at the time) doesn't know what it takes to be a good official. But the premise is false and the conclusion doesn't follow and I'm just sick of hearing you say the same stupid, false thing over and over. NOBODY ACTUALLY BELIEVES THAT RULES KNOWLEDGE IS ALL YOU NEED TO BE A GOOD OFFICIAL!!! Ok? Can you accept that?
If you think that I am totally false and misguided, then why did you give a name? Did I give a name? Did I finger anyone specifically? I think you are just trying to defend something and you do not even know what you are defending.

And are you speaking for every single poster on this board and their views on this issue? You know specifically what everyone is thinking? You know what everyone is saying? You have read ever single post I have ever produced? You da man!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias

But if you can't do that (and you can't, b/c it isn't there), then SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY, would you, please? It's so tiresome.

Chuck
If you do not like what I have to say, do not read the post. I do not recall that I used your name or anyone's name to make any point. You did, which suggests some kind of guilt on your part. Many things on this board and in the world are tiresome, so you will just have to deal with it.

Peace