Thread: Team Control
View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 20, 2000, 02:23pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: Typical of you!!!!

I am not flaming you, I am telling you how it is. You spend most of your time worried about what I think instead of worrying about what you think and know. My only beef with you is that you seem so upset with me because I am not like you. That is not flaming you by telling you where I stand. I did not call you names, I do not feel that you are a stupid person, and I really do not care what you think as it relates to me. You live in North Carolina, nuf said!!!! If what you do make you happy and the people you work with and for are happy, then why do you really care what I do or think. The form that the IHSA gives out to clinicians in the state to evaluate officials, "rules knowledge" is only a small part of that. The rest has to do with everything else that we do as officials. And I have never been questioned on my rules knowledge, but I have been questioned on my positioning, my hand signals or even my table mechanics. Funny, never had rules knowledge become a factor. Judgement question a couple of times, but that is what happens in camps. They do not give you rules test, and even during "Rules Meetings," Rules Interpreters cannot even agree on what the changes mean. I have been to three rules meetings this year, each Interpreter had a different slant on the Intentional foul rule. Now you tell me what is right and what is wrong.