View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 18, 2011, 12:08pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Is This Microphone Working ???

Only two replies (Thanks Nevadaref and BktBallRef) in a week? Rajon Rondo dunks, and ends up sitting on some guy's shoulders, and we get 156 spirited replies in a month.

All I'm asking for is how an official administers a six players in the game situation, according to the rule as written. To me, the lack of response indicates that either these situations are so easy to administer that you guys can't believe that I'm asking such a silly question; or, these situations are not adequately covered by the present wording of the rule, and thus, although many of you may have an opinion on these plays, you might not have any written citations to back up your interpretation. Which is it?

I'm was really hoping that some esteemed members out there in Forum-Land, maybe those of you who may act as interpreters in your local association, could come up with some "official" interpretations for the plays that I described. If there are six team members participating, does it matter whether, or not, the ball is dead, live, clock running, clock not running, or if there is, or isn't, a timeout (not an intermission)? What defines whether, or not, a player is participating in the plays I have described above?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Jun 18, 2011 at 12:29pm.