View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 11, 2011, 11:49am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
Not being privy to what happened off the board (FB or elsewhere), I really can't answer to that. I'm not saying he doesn't get out of hand or over the top sometimes, but I can't really judge him for that (neither can most of us) because I have a tendency to do the same thing.
I am not judging, just saying that a discussion that did not happened here is a marker for why he has been absent based on his comments. The FB comment was an inside joke to someone here.

I just think most need to keep this place in perspective (and other places like it). We do not know most people personally and we will never work with most here either. I do not think I have personally worked a game with 5 people that have ever come to this site in four sports I have worked and if I did I would really have to think long and hard to come up with that number. So what we say or do should be taken through a certain lenses that should not get us that excited good or bad that is all. And just like anyone here, you do not have to come here to have discussions about anything. I know I have enough drama off this board when it comes to officiating and even that is put into perspective as those people I deal with in real life do not even affect anything in my career or the games I work.

Peace