Thread: Uf-asu
View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 03, 2011, 10:56pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
Not sure what you're getting at Mike. I think Kevin's finger spacing was much more accurate than Walton's. Odd that you would defend someone who kicks a call and won't take the a$$ chewing he has coming, but will criticize someone who makes the right call and calmly explains what he saw to the coach. Baiting? Really? Maybe he should have just told him to get out of his face.
BTW, why you are at it, whatever it is, I believe JK called what he saw. I don't call that kicking a call. Was it the wrong call? From different angles, it seemed to be, but from the RHBB, it probably didn't seem so.

Or do you think that maybe JK should have stopped everything, asked to see a replay and then make a decision on whether to allow the coach to act like an *** or not? Actually, it really doesn't matter. You act like an ***, you get tossed. Earlywine knew it and said as much in his interview.

Then again, sort of curious why you are so intent on dumping on an umpire for getting rid of a coach who agrees he should have been dumped?

I know I'm anal and obnoxious, what's your excuse?