View Single Post
Old Tue May 24, 2011, 09:41am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISHMAFIA View Post
I don't use any stall tactics. I stand there and allow a player who shows any indication of being hurt or dazed in any fashion to collect themselves before restarting. If someone has a problem with me doing that, they can find another game to watch.

I see no reason to play games over a player's/coach's/umpire's well-being.
That's the way I like it too! A player get hurt by a pitch. Let her take the time she need to recover. No catcher likes it to get a steeling limping runner, not that that runner will be steeling... A catcher can slow herself down when she finds the ball and throws it back to F1. I will however not take any action to let her be quick. Mostly the are quick enough back, and F1 or batter take an extra amount of time... Them I will speed up!
The only friends I have, as PU, among the players are the catchers from both teams. And if they screw up, cross my border then they are in really big trouble... Most catchers are smart enough to back off when I warn them not to push it too far. Some are not, they will be catching very long anymore in my game. The coach will sub or replace them.

Ik ben niet gek, doe alleen alsof! Gaat me goed af toch?