View Single Post
Old Sun May 22, 2011, 09:39pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyroad View Post
So you guys in Texas and the East Shire and wherever else - you keep on reading your internet news stories and jumping all over the wrong people. The WOA did nothing wrong...they did not stop anyone from supporting any cause - they simply followed the by-laws and procedures that EVERY local Association, including the PNFOA, agreed to follow.
I do not care what the procedure is; this is a silly thing to be upset over. For one I do not know how wearing or not wearing a pink whistle was such an offense. And just like things have happen other places and people have commented on those procedures, we can do the same thing here. Basically the penalty does not fit the crime. Maybe if they completely ignored a mechanic or if they said they would ignore a playing rule, but this over a Pink Whistle? Really?? I actually have no problem with a punishment, but you cannot blame everything here on the media either. That is pretty lame to say the media story is all slanted because of someone's relationship. I think that story would be the case no matter what. Kind of like how our state was hit for their actions in the State Finals over a jersey issue. Not every media story was not from one outlet.

Peace