View Single Post
Old Sun May 22, 2011, 09:17pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BktBallRef View Post
Wearing a pink whistle or using a blue flag is asinine???

I'm beginning to think you're either asinine or that you can't read and comprehend a simple statement.

Quote:
What possible purpose did it serve to deny the request the local association made other than to inflate egos at WOA by exercising arbitrary power? [/qoute]

How about because a decision had already been read by the executive board, which is comprised of members from local associations from across the state, on how such situations would be handled so that there would be statewide consistency?
You're the one not comprehending simple statements. It's asinine to ban the pink whistle. The only purpose I can see to not allowing football to use the pink whistle when other sports were allowed its use is the exercise of arbitrary power. Statewide consistency would also have been achieved if it had been allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BktBallRef View Post
You don't even know what the WOA is comprised of, do you? You spould like some of the fans I read, complaining about their state association.
The only real thing I know about them is they think they have the moral authority to dictate who can support what charity. But from their name I assume they are supposed to be an association of officials in Washington. Despite this, they seem very antagonistic and unresponsive to officials in Washington.