View Single Post
Old Sun May 22, 2011, 09:14pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastshire View Post
It's not symbolic; it's asinine.
Wearing a pink whistle or using a blue flag is asinine???

I'm beginning to think you're either asinine or that you can't read and comprehend a simple statement.

[quote]What possible purpose did it serve to deny the request the local association made other than to inflate egos at WOA by exercising arbitrary power? [/qoute]

How about because a decision had already been read by the executive board, which is comprised of members from local associations from across the state, on how such situations would be handled so that there would be statewide consistency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastshire View Post
It's clear to me that it's time the WOA was disbanded. It's clearly more interested in exercising arbitrary power than serving the interest of the officials it purportedly represents.

Seriously, what kind of person prohibits a display in support of breast cancer awareness?
You don't even know what the WOA is comprised of, do you? You should like some of the fans I read, complaining about their state association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXMike View Post
What's stupid is some bunch of yahoos who can perceive one iota of logic in declaring officials of a certain sport can only publicly support one charity.
Support all the charities you want, just do it within the guidelines that representatives from all local associations have previously agreed to. How difficult is that to do?

I swear you guys sound like fans, whining and complaining about officials. I'm done.

"You should never be proud of doing the right thing." - Dean Smith