Thread: LeBron travel
View Single Post
Old Thu May 12, 2011, 03:54pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLH View Post
We are all quite impressed how you KNOW so much about the NBA. I'm sure that Jeff VanGundy and Mark Jackson have taught you well via TNT, because they fancy themselves as quite the rule experts. Now, this play was posted to inspire a discussion as the whether this was a travel or not, it was not an opportunity for you to regale us with your personal opinions of how you feel the NBA is officiated. If you do not like or disagree with the league and its rules, then please, do not watch, I promise noone will care. Further, some on this board enjoy discussing plays and learning from others with varying levels of experience and leagues. Nothing is gained from you interjecting your ill feelings toward the NBA. If you do not wish to partake in watching or learning from things that happen in the NBA, then kindly refrain from taking part in them and wait until a topic comes along which piques your interest.

Warmest Regards,
Me
I agree, I am getting a little tired of the same people always having something to say about the NBA when the conversation is not about the overall philosophy of the NBA, but a play in question. I can show literally a hundred plays at the NCAA and even more at the NF level of travels that show up on tape that are not called or could be called into question. But for some reason the NBA get criticized and I have some reasons why, but that is another conversation for another day.

Peace