View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 31, 2011, 09:27am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASA/NYSSOBLUE View Post
Have my gear clean...shows shined...and I think I am ready too - plenty of Advil on hand - I have HP.

Actually, it should not be TOO bad -its a JV scrimmage, which means I can concentrate on balls/strikes/outs. Both schools have pretty good programs, and I am just damn glad to get back out on the field!

Start of the haul, which includes 30 hs games over the next month and change - excepting Easter break, league action, and about three trips up to that new Diamond Dreams complex up by Cooperstown - opened the place last year, and had a REAL good time. It was a tad unfinished, but they should have things more settled now. They treated us REAL nice up there, and the people running it say they are fully booked with teams this year.

PLAY BALL!
I keep forgetting to purchase stock for Advil and the Aspirin companies this time of year........... Should be a safe bet for quarterly earnings.

I have been taking the maximum allowable dosage for Aspirin for the last 6 weeks. Surprised I am not bleeding through my skin........

I mowed my mother's, ex-wife's, and ex mother-in-law's yards plus all of the trimmings in the last two days..........only have mine yet to finish for the week......but am taking the day off. The max dose today so far is just taking a bit of the edge off for now. Maybe by tomorrow...........

I had hoped to be in better shape by now, but a bicycle accident put me a bit behind.

Hope you have a great season.

Joel