View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 10, 2011, 07:06pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFanDan View Post
Your answer is exactly what I expected from somebody with your obviously limited intelligence; can you read or do you just babble on without any measurable reading comprehension ?

The silly name calling that you use can either be because of senility or lack of intelligence; my guess is that it's a combination of the two.

I paid my dues in officiating (more than one sport) and am just as entitled to my opinions as the likes of you. If you don't like them then feel free to ignore me; if you do respond then know that I will reply to you in the same manner that you use.
You know, all we have to do is take a look at your posting history, fanboy. This is the third straight year that you've shown up here in March to crap on D1 officials and get a plug in for your beloved Coach K and his Dookies. Then you'll disappear until next March. You have never contributed one damn thing related to officiating on this site except to whine and b!tch about something. Could that be because you're just another fanboy trying to justify his posts by telling us what a big-time official he was? Know what? If you want to get taken seriously, get involved in some officiating discussions instead of just coming here to crap on D1 officials every damn Spring.

Official---my azz!! Typical fanboy.

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Thu Mar 10, 2011 at 08:48pm.