View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 03, 2011, 10:07pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPurposeGamer View Post
Talking heads at halftime of the next game are already talking about the ejection and how the first one was too fast. I'm more surprised that the second was issued that quickly (which was justly deserved).

As far the flagrant foul call, I completely agree with it. There was a good wind up, impact that was shoulder high, and a nice push and follow through that sent the player a good distance out of bounds. I don't believe for a second the player was trying to make a play on the ball and was making a frustration play.
1. Lavin got the first T and then leaned in and clearly said something unacceptable and immediately got a 2nd. Joe Lindsay was the official.

2. He was ticked due to the action of the held ball at the other end just prior. That could have been handled better. Tony Greene got between the players and held the St. John's guy back.
I thought a T on the Seton Hall player would have been a quality decision to calm down the tempers. The flagrant at the other end was a direct result imo.

Last edited by Nevadaref; Thu Mar 03, 2011 at 10:09pm.