View Single Post
Old Sat Feb 19, 2011, 12:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by River Ref View Post
(Since you don't KNOW what he said, and you don't have any PROOF he was biased (as your post certainly suggests), it sounds to me like your a sore loser looking for an excuse as to why the team you were rooting for lost.)

We did not lose the game. The 2nd half the fouls counts were both over 10.He only called one foul in the whole 2nd half and it was with 3 seconds left in the game. I started this thread because I did not think he represented officials very well and asked for your opinions.
Again, what does it matter? What is the point of telling us this bit of information. If all you did was tell us what he allegedly said and was chewing gum like you said, then yeah, we all know he shouldn't have done that.

The rest of what you included is superfluous and is coming dangerously close to questioning the official's integrity unless there was some other point in telling us the count was 10-0 and that he called only one foul on the other team.
Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, given a chance to climb, they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions.

Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Last edited by APG; Sat Feb 19, 2011 at 01:24pm.