View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 06, 2011, 12:10pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurassic Referee View Post
I bet you really got that warm and fuzzy feeling when the principal told you how much he appreciated you screwing your fellow officials. It's just great that you're keeping all of those principals in your area so damn happy.
Principal and I were on the same page that when an agreement is in place to work for a certain price for a certain period that it should be honored. Apparently you don't understand/want to understand that idea.

Quote:

You really do have one helluva lot of conversations with principals, ADs and coaches, don't you, JAR?
We're all just people. Communication is the key to a lot of things. One of the common criticisms of officials is that they are aloof and unreachable. You, on the other hand, are aloof and unreachable even to other officials here when we dare to disagree with you.

Quote:
Gee, you don't think that there might be a chance that that principal might now be voting for a pay raise because of the stoppage?
Now you're calling a man a liar that you never met and have no idea who he is. Very nice.

Quote:
Because some LA officials had the balls to say "enough is enough"?
The balls to say enough is enough, the balls to ignore an agreement which was signed with the other side........... po-tay-toe......po-tah-toe

Quote:

Did you also tell that principal that your association plans to decline any future pay raises that are gained in such a despicable manner?
We have done nothing despicable. I, personally, do not believe the despicable actions of others to which you refer will gain us anything. I hope that the opposite is not the case.

Lonesome Dove