View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 02, 2003, 07:06pm
Official Forum Member

Oh I most definetly did some fighting back. And a lot of cutting and rolling and spinning. Most of this opened me up on occasion.

One problem is that, to overcome his pushing, I have to push back even harder. And when I push back harder it seems to me like the amount of pushing is nearing the violent level. Once when got all over me I drove and caught his chin with my driving shoulder. He's almost a foot shorter than me too. And probably a good 40 to 50 pounds lighter. It shook him up. But he just kept coming anyway.

He's talked about playing rough with another guy he's got issues with. So he must have issues with me too. I used to be a little rough. I've cleaned up my game quite a bit though. But when I do get rough, it's not intentional or continuous.

Sounds like good advice. I'll try some of all this stuff and see what happens.

One other idea I came up with was asking him if he thought this pushing was legal, that it seems illegal to me. And see what he says. Or telling him of all the people that have guarded me, he's the only one to pull this.

My main goal is to not end up with having either of us get hard feelings over it. But I won't be backing down either.