View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 29, 2003, 11:10pm
Official Forum Member

Mine are very similiar to Ref in PA....

1: never while play is going on, I might delay making a dead ball live for a moment while a player ties the laces.
2: I have both stopped play and let them play - safety is the issue - where is the shoe?
3: Yes, if there is a potential that a player might come in contact with the thing.
4: Normal injury procedures; Allow current action to run its course.Allow current action to run its course.
5: Normal injury procedures. Stay with (protect) the player and allow current action to run its course.
6: If ball at other end, wait until ball starts coming back in hopes toddler will leave the court, otherwise, blow it dead.
7: Yes, after current action to run its course UNLESS there is a potential that a player might come in contact with the water then immediately.
8: Blow dead when you notice it if active scoring play is not in process.
9: Yell at timekeeper to start clock, if that doesn't work, blow dead if active scoring play is not in process. Yell for the arrow to be set/reset, if that doesn't work then wait until next whistle to "instruct" the table.
10: Yes if they are "in traffic". For some, it is the only pair of glasses they own.