View Single Post
Old Fri Dec 24, 2010, 09:56am
Esteemed Forum Member

It's Not Really His Fault, I Blame The Meds ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
Mark Padgett doesn't like overtime? Thanks for clearing it up with the 4th stupid off topic joke you have made in this discussion.
Actually, it's not a joke. Maybe it's become a joke, but it's really not. You've only been posting on the Forum for a few years, so you don't know the whole story. It is my contention that Mark Padgett, like any other red-blooded, God-fearing, basketball official, actually loves the excitement of working an overtime game. That his anti-overtime posturing is actually a ruse. Why? I don't know. Only he knows. It is also my contention, that he has been putting forward this Forum persona for so long, that he may actually have started believing it himself. Since he'll never give it up voluntarily, I am forced to constantly hound him about this ruse, hoping to break him down. I won't stop this campaign until I take my last Forum breath, or Mark Padgett takes his last Forum breath, whichever comes first.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)