View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 27, 2010, 01:06pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by deecee View Post
Snaq I don't recall saying throw anyone under the bus. I said email the guy you had the discussion with and send him the rules citation. I dont think this is one of those ambiguous situations where you need to go asking someone else for help. you cite the facts and move on. why involve someone else in this if its black and white. if they dont accept the facts as is when you present them then its not going to matter if the pope shows up and tells them the same thing.
I never said you would do that; it was just a caveat to my suggestion. Read the post before you take it personally.

Now, I'll address your post further. If the guy wasn't willing to listen to you at the game, he's not going to accept your rules citation. Not if he doesn't know this basic rule. Extending the discussion to email makes you look petty, IMO. I'd let it go as soon as the car was started.

If you want to find a way to get to them, getting the association leadership to address it in a meeting is far better than sending them an "i can't let this go" email.