View Single Post
Old Sat Nov 27, 2010, 12:37pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaqwells View Post
I would advise against this, personally. Send an email to your association's rules guru; to the effect of, "I was discussing a play with some local veterans and we had a disagreement. According to 4-44-4b, I think... but they were saying.... Can you verify for me how this should be called?"

If you don't have a rules guru, go to the assigner. If there's no assigner, give it up.

Whatever you do, don't name names or throw any of the vets under the bus. Best case scenario, the rules guy gives a clinic at your next meeting. Worst case, nothing happens.
Snaq I don't recall saying throw anyone under the bus. I said email the guy you had the discussion with and send him the rules citation. I dont think this is one of those ambiguous situations where you need to go asking someone else for help. you cite the facts and move on. why involve someone else in this if its black and white. if they dont accept the facts as is when you present them then its not going to matter if the pope shows up and tells them the same thing.