View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 15, 2010, 08:41pm
Esteemed Forum Member

Everybody In The Whole Cell Block Was Dancin' To The Jailhouse Rock ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
So if I am a member who is on the sex offender registry I am required to turn myself in. Members shall not be on the sex offender registry so I am kicked out. So why exactly am I going to turn myself in?
Not everyone is kicked out. It depends on the offense. There is an appeal process. The final decision is left up to our state interscholastic sports governing body, not our local board.

This is our first year of our state interscholastic sports governing body requiring criminal background checks for all officials, in all sports. At this point all we are required to do is to have our local board send our state interscholastic sports governing body a list of all our official's names and birthdates. If we, as individual officials, do not make our birthdates available to our local board, we will not be assigned games. At this point the state interscholastic sports governing body funds the criminal background check, however, in the future, this fee may be taken on by individual officials.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Mon Nov 15, 2010 at 08:50pm.