View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 08, 2010, 06:55pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
Now, I've answered your questions, might you answer one for me. Just how long are you prepared to continue beating a horse long past death, that has absolutely nothing to do with the original subject at hand? Could there possibly be a relevant point you are so feebly trying to make?
Sure, no problem at all.

I'm willing to continue beating a horse as long as I'm think there's even the faintest possibility the horse may eventually see the errors of his ways. Perhaps it's because I'm a romantic optimist or have some hope for the betterment of my fellow officials no matter how obstinately they hold to their error filled opinion. In your case, that hope is quickly fading. But I can always pursue the dream that the nonsensical ravings of your lunatic mind will not infect those newer officials that stumble upon your rants if they also have the chance to see my counterpoints.

My relevant point remains, your statement that "but angle has nothing to do with anything" is ridiculously wrong. It does not matter how you attempt to hide it by either your tortured writing or logic.