View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 08, 2010, 05:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Obviously you are not ignoring me or your best is grossly insufficient. And to which analysis are you referring? The one where I state you should rethink your statement that angle on the play does not matter or that your sentence structure is appalling?
Poor sentance structure and an inability to accurately convey your message on a written internet opinion board is analogous to showing up to a game with an ill fitting, dirty uniform and forgetting some equipment. No-one is going to believe you have the slightest idea what you are doing or what you are talking about.
Also, just to set the record straight, I believe this is the first or maybe the second time I've ever commented on your extremely sub-par writing ability. Perhaps in your world that qualifies as "obsession", of course you've shown time and again you live in quite a different world than the rest of us.
I'm trying my best to ignore you, success is not guaranteed. Some challenges are more persistent than others and require more effort. Since the notion that moving in a few steps when a formation is on the other side of the field, somehow creates an "angle" problem for a wing official is really just silly, I must have been referencing your analysis of "sentence structure" whch simply doesn't matter.

My referene to "obsession" mght be directed at your often repeated attempts to try and make youself sound smart by focusing on insignificant trivia, which rarely matters nor relates, in any meaningful way, to whatever is being discussed which few likely care about. Whatever floats your boat, fills your sails, makes you feel happy or you think makes you sound smart.

What amazes me is that you would actually think that your impression of someone's "sentence structure" was a relevant or appropriate issue to inject in a discussion related to officiating mechanics. I might suggest, that to be effective, analogies need to make some degree of sense and relate somehow.

Now, I've answered your questions, might you answer one for me. Just how long are you prepared to continue beating a horse long past death, that has absolutely nothing to do with the original subject at hand? Could there possibly be a relevant point you are so feebly trying to make? Sorry, that's two questions.

Thanks for your advice on helping me communicate better, but somehow I've managed to muddle along OK to this point, although I continue to hold out hope that God's not yet finished with me.

Last edited by ajmc; Mon Nov 08, 2010 at 05:39pm.