View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 02, 2010, 10:18am

Photo as promised

Here is the new me after 2 years of weight loss (then gain, then loss again):

In November 2008, my cardiologist told me that if I didn't lose weight very soon, that I was going to die. My aorta valve has shrunken to about the diameter of a pencil, and with the weight and fat I was hauling around, I was going to drop dead. That's when I began to seriously do something about myself, for myself.

I got on Nutrisystem immediately and began losing weight. I got down to 272, and then began to balloon back up to 292 after discontinuing the diet, thinking I could control it myself. Wrong!

So, this past July 4th, I was at 292 and started Medifast. Anyone needing to make weight or just want to lose fat while keeping the muscle should try this diet. In just 4 months now, I have lost 78 pounds of unwanted FAT!

I haven't felt this good in years, and I'm back to being jackrabbit quick on the field again, and never out of breath after a sprint. I'm doing cardio, and ab training too, along with umpiring four 9-inning NABA games every weekend.

I still have quite a way to go yet, but I'll get there. I always accomplish what I set out to do.
Matthew 15:14, 1 Corinthians 1:23-25