View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 28, 2010, 01:24pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyegb View Post
you need to relax there Jurasic...I had been looking for new shoes because I had shin splints last year. I was not even aware of the Air Max before I saw college guys wearing them. I posted something about this about a month ago and eventually tried them on and fell in love with them. So I'm not sure what your deal is....if you don't like them that that is your prerogative but I have talked to many guys/gals that love them.
I'm probably the most relaxed guy you'll ever know. I'm one degree of relaxedness short of a coma aamof.

My point was what if you tried the Air Maxs on after you saw the college guys wearing them and they gave you a terminal case of shin splints? The way you worded the post I responded to kinda alluded to you trying them just because you saw some college guys wearing them. I was just wondering if that actually was true.

As I said, the choice of shoes was, is and always will be a personal preference imo. What's good for you may be terrible for someone else with a different-shaped foot. That's why these many shoe threads and the recommendations contained within are just a WOBW imo. But that's also only my opinion. That means it's meaningless to everybody but me.

Signed: Comatose Ol' JR

Last edited by Jurassic Referee; Fri Oct 29, 2010 at 09:49am.