Thread: Charged Visit??
View Single Post
Old Mon Oct 11, 2010, 06:21pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSUmp16 View Post
Tim C states:

"As you have selected to educate us perhaps you should have also listed that under NFHS rules if an offensive conference is requested first then the "defensive conference" is not charged as long as it ends immmediately at the end of the offensive conference.

Your pretentious side is showing."

The purpose of this forum is in fact to discuss, educate and inform. Cookie asked a legitimate question and then you jump all over him with incorrect information. Your earlier post stating that "Charged visits are based on F1 and occur on the mouond" was wrong. Additionally, your statement that a conference with a fielder will only be charged if the fielder then "go[es] directly to the mound" is also incorrect - the conference is charged no matter where the fielder goes.

I think you're confusing my being "pretentious" with my "being right".

For what it's worth, your most recent statement is correct, and it applies both to conferences initiated by the offense and conferences initiated by the defense.
Tim jumped all over him to make him think about his question. Unlike many here, Tim & I do not "gift wrap" the answers. We make you think. Sorry if that is out of your league!