View Single Post
Old Sun Sep 19, 2010, 06:57pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chseagle View Post
1) If I was, all you say I am, wouldn't I be getting paid instead of volunteer?

2) If a "person" closely reads the rules/regulations closely, the horn the timer uses is only supposed to be used for the signaling to end a quarter/half/game. It is actually supposed to be the scorer that is to signal for subs after those subs are at the table & properly reported in. Same can be said if there is a blarge/error in the score or a question concerning the score or fouls, it's the scorer that is supposed to signal, not the timer.
I agree. It's an outrage that you're not being paid for your contributions to the CHS Eagles, their league, and basketball in general. An outrage, I tell ya!!! It's just another example of your local AD falling down on his duties. No wonder you have to do so much of his job. Maybe we can have a benefit for you, or sumthin' like that. Making sell ribbons. Or Livechseagle bracelets.

2) I also agree with that. It's not only an outrage, it's a travesty of the game that no one has ever given you your very own signaling device to follow the correct rules/regulations. An outrage AND a travesty, I tell ya!!! As of the posting of this response, I am starting up a campaign to raise the necessary funds to buy you the absolute best signaling device available. One that you can take home with you at night. In CHS Eagles' colors, of course. All donations can be sent to me, care of the location showing on my profile.

Please help send a signaling device to Chseagle before it's too late! Give 'til it hurts!