View Single Post
Old Fri Sep 17, 2010, 12:22pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastshire View Post
Which I think most of us agree is not only correct (except maybe the bagging bit) but not what you said originally.
But I was told that the bagging bit was wrong too by several people. I simply used a rulebook term and was even criticized for doing that by someone because the OPer did not understand the term as they were not football official as well.

I even had two people PM me because they think I agree with them, but I did not use the language they wanted to hear to make them happy. Comical on so many levels.

This is why I cannot, will not or refuse to worry about what people here say because if I did I would be paralyzed with not commenting on anything. Please stop saying what everyone would do or say when you cannot even get right what we “disagreed” on. It does not work when I used to say it; it is not going to work now. I do what the people around me do and approve not what some people I will never work with or deal with in my officiating. Even the guy that is in Joliet (as if I would care).

Peace