View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 14, 2010, 02:04pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRutledge View Post
I guess the suggestion is that you are going to bean bag every spot the ball is touched too?

I would love to see that reference in a mechanics book or training.

Because it is the internet and there are people that are more concerned with unimportant facts than what was asked. I seriously doubt the OPer even knew what "first touching" was in the first place. I can get into some minor or silly details to from time to time on this site, but this is ridiculous (and funny).

Peace
Hmmm. I was asking you a valid clarification question, and stated flat out that I don't work FED. I promise --- I will fail to ask you in the future. It was not an unimportant fact. Had I read what you posted, then for some reason been asked to call a FED rules game somewhere, I would have messed this situation up. Like I said in the previous post, you could have simply said "every time K touches the ball in FED it's referred to as 'first touching'" ... but no ... you had to be you.

(I hesitate to ask, but I'll risk you being you again in hopes that someone else will answer the question without being a jerk... If you don't bag relevant spots, how would you know to spot this ball at the 4?)

West Houston Mike