View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 14, 2010, 01:36pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMooreReferee View Post
mbyron, I have no idea who you are and don't really care. But let me tell you a little about me. I've been officiating high school football for 12 yrs. I've been a Referee for 10 of those years. I study the rules very hard. I make very good on the exam every year. And the exam we take is not the NFHS exam that most other states take. Our exam is extremely difficult. So, please don't be an A$$ and try to make me out to be some guy that just makes up stuff as he goes along. I would imagine that I'm AT LEAST as smart you. So, why don't you leave the attitude at the door?

I don't get on this board all that much. But when I do, its to try and get some interesting conversation going or to get a little advice. What I do not like is DUDEs like youthat just wanna make everything an arguement.
THIS is snarkiness. WTH are you calling him out? He said nothing to denigrate you at all, and you suddenly feel the need to throw your resume at him and call him an @$$, and follow that up by telling him he's "making you out to be some guy that just makes stuff up" when he didn't even reply to you in the first place ... and then seem offended when he doesn't reply to the other questions in the post?

YOU are offended? That's absurd.

West Houston Mike