Thread: Foul or Out?
View Single Post
Old Wed Aug 25, 2010, 03:44pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MigoP View Post
This was an answer to crowders remark about the book not saying one foot is out. If you look at my earlier post today I specificaaly addressed the initial post with these rules . thanks for verifying my rule cites were correct to the original post. Maybe now you"ll get it.
Maybe now WE will get it?!?!?!

I'm trying to be civil here... and recognize I'm on the edge of failing in that. Part of me wonders why I'm bothering.

But I have to ask ... there've been LOTS of posts by me and you... Exactly what did I say (and in what post#) for which you thought your rule quote about a batter having to be in the box before a pitch was a valid reply? I'm not finding what I may have said to lead you to respond with that rule at all.

PS - no one has "verified your rule cites were correct to the original post." Basically because not a single one of your "rule cites" apply to the OP. It would help a lot of us if you'd use the quotation functionality to show what exactly you're responding to, especially when a thread has as much going on as this one.

West Houston Mike