View Single Post
Old Thu May 27, 2010, 08:31am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to CLH Send a message via Yahoo to CLH
[QUOTE=AustinRef;678708]
Anyway, my thoughts...how good of a look to Eddie Rush have on the foul? From his angle I would think he would see the push, but he certainly signaled otherwise. He obviously did not realize that was the second T on Perkins as they did not eject him right away (where was the table crew on this one ). Does he let that go if he does know he had one already? It was an interesting sequence that I think is the first time I can remember a crew botching administration procedures, which leads me to think it caught everyone off guard.QUOTE]

How is it obvious he did not realize it was the 2nd T? A second technical foul does not need be accompanied by the "heave ho" signal. It's still just another technical foul. I'm sure the table crew was sitting somewhere courtside Why would you let something go just because you've already given one technical foul. There is nothing in our rules that say the 2nd T has to be any more eggregrious sp? than the first one. In fact, I feel if you let them keep pushing you past what you have established as your line, it only shows that you don't have to guts to "man up" and handle business. Also, what administration did they botch? There was a foul, a technical foul, they shot the T, then played on from the original foul. Sounds like they handled it pretty well. Every official in that game has worked the NBA Finals, I'm pretty sure they can handle a simple foul/technical sequence. I don't really understand your reasoning behind all this. Please expound