View Single Post
Old Thu May 27, 2010, 05:07am
9/11 - Never Forget

Send a message via Yahoo to grunewar
According to SI.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinRef View Post
Also just heard that was Perkins 7th technical of the playoffs, which means he is out for the possible game 6, if the league upholds the technical. Anyone want to wager that the league will rescind that technical?? If betting were legal and all.
As stated above:

"Barring a reprieve from the NBA office, starting center Kendrick Perkins will miss Game 6 after compiling seven technical fouls in the playoffs."

Of the Davis injury, I found this quote from the article interesting -

"I know he blacked out on the floor," Rivers said of Davis. "I was just trying to get him back down on offense at the time. And Marquis, same thing. He blacked out as well. Lots of elbows."

Wow coach, so you knew at one point your player(s) was/were unconscious, but all you were concerned with was getting them back in the play? Thanks for your concern! Wouldn't fly in HS - especially with the recent emphasis.

Read More: Big-man shortage leaves Celtics in big trouble - Andy Staples - SI.com