View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 25, 2010, 07:01pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUmpire View Post
Once again you have shown you either can't read or don't read. No where in my post do I suggest such a thing. I suggest that wood bats in the hands of HS players would not result in pitcher's getting drilled as often. Further I will suggest that if MLB players played with metal, pitchers would get drilled more often.

But only a semi-illiterate would come to the conclusion you did.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, Mr. Rutledge, but in your case, whether you use it or waste it, the result appears to be the same.
It is clear you cannot take a position without getting personal. This is very typical of a man that is not confident in merit of his position.

Secondly, this could happen to anyone if the ball is hit back at them and that is the point. And I am not the only one making this point or sees why this would only apply to aluminum bats. But then again, I guess all of us are stupid because we do not have "Mr." on the front of our name. And the only reason this happens I guess if I use your logic, is the speed of the ball coming off the bat. I guess every kid has equal ability to react to the ball coming back at them too. Or better yet, has the pitching mechanics to allow them to react appropriately. Then again, I forgot who I was talking to.

Peace