View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 20, 2010, 07:30pm
Esteemed Forum Member

He's Got Legs, He Knows How To Use Them ...

(Apologies to ZZ Top)

In the past my local IAABO board only assigned AAU games when the games were in conjunction with our local camp. Now our board is assigning AAU games for several tournaments over the next few months. I plan on working games in these tournaments for several reasons: get in some running, stay on top of my game, see some of my buddies that I don't normally see in the off season, and make a few bucks.

Problem. Since, other than camps, I have never worked spring, or summer, ball, I don't own a nice pair of black shorts for officiating. I always wore long pants for the camps. Does anyone have a suggestion, or a link, to where I can purchase a few pairs of black officiating shorts? They can be belted, or beltless. I take pride in my appearance, and always like to look professional, so I don't just want to run down to our local sporting goods store and buy a pair of black running shorts.

Another silly question. With black officiating shorts, do I wear black socks, or white socks?
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

“I was in prison and you came to visit me.” (Matthew 25:36)

Last edited by BillyMac; Sat Apr 30, 2011 at 10:31am.