View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 20, 2010, 07:00pm
Official Forum Member

I had the Superman issue that introduced the Bizarro world. I remember that Bizarro Florida had a considerably longer peninsula. I think that Bizarro ice sank rather than floated, too. (Just that difference alone would have affected the Bizarro world so severely that it could not have existed anything like earth. But if Superman could throw dinosaurs unharmed from one planet to another, or blow planets back into orbit with his super breath, what's a little sinking ice?)

There was a third difference between Bizarro and Earth (other than the fact that Bizarro was square), but I can't think of it offhand. dash_riprock brought the subject up; maybe he knows.

I remember one story in which Superman showed off his batting skills before a Metropolis home game. He hit one ball out of the stadium, around the world, and back into the stadium. I've checked all my source materials, and none have any information on how you would rule on that if it occurred in a game and the ball was caught by a member of the defense. Another "hole" in the rule book.

Google is amazing:

http://www.comictreadmill.com/CTMBlo..._07/001976.php

Last edited by greymule; Tue Apr 20, 2010 at 07:11pm.