View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 17, 2010, 02:28am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBall_Junkie View Post
Just saw the replay and the trail had ball coverage. The C had all kinds of players in his area and would not have been looking where the play transpired. The lead would have been the only one and based on his angle I think he was straight-lined. Looking at where his head was I don't believe he was ball watching (no pun intended) and could not see the surreptitious punch to the groin.

You sound awful sanctimonious in your post to me. I am going to give the officials who are working the post season the benefit of the doubt on this one and not refer to them as ball watchers.
Give the benefit all that you wish and even take a few jabs at me while your at it. It won't change the fact that three D1 guys working the post-season completely missed this play. The two players had just been tangled at the opposite end of the court resulting in one of them going to the floor. Any one with half a brain would have kept an eye on those two for the next couple of trips. They didn't. I find that less than stellar officiating. Feel free to disagree.